Get help downloading files.
Community and technical college system issues are prioritized and communicated during two strategic times throughout the year: legislative session and interim. During session, legislative activities are organized around session deadlines as the system advances legislative priorities. To support legislative session efforts, information contained on this page includes legislative priorities, bills impacting the CTC system, upcoming hearings, past session information, and helpful links including the Legislative News blog.
2015 CTC System Legislative Agenda
Community and technical college system priorities for the 2015 session
- Invest in students, high-demand programs for a skilled workforce
- Support a work-ready Washington through 21st century capital projects
- Promote student access, completion, and college efficiency
- Expand access to Basic Education for Adults
- Promote public safety through corrections education and training
- Support system efficiency by streamlining statutes
Bill Watch List
Bills introduced that have a high impact on community and technical colleges.
Bill Status Report
All bills being tracked by the community and technical college system.
Weekly schedule of hearings with participation by community and technical college representatives.
SBCTC Legislative News Blog
Legislative News is a summary of legislative activity highlighting the community and technical college system.
Past Legislative Sessions
Session Archives contains information from past legislative sessions.
For one-pagers, issue briefs, and other materials detailing community and technical college initiatives, please visit SBCTC Communications.
Top of page