/ Open Education
SBCTC eLearning & Open Education helps Washington’s community and technical colleges provide flexible, accessible and cost-effective opportunities for a wide range of learners. These are some of the things we do:
- Procure, manage and support an evolving collection of digital tools and services selected by the colleges;
- Support the development and implementation of emerging models
for web-based programs;
- Promote adoption and improvement of Open Educational Resources (OER) with policy, professional development and nationally-recognized resources such as the Open Course Library;
- Report data on eLearning activity and student success across the state;
- Course codes for eLearning;
- Manage eLearning-focused grants and contracts;
- Facilitate system wide access to elearning materials, technologies and services;
- Provide professional development opportunities in eLearning and Open Education for CTC faculty and staff.
- Manage and provide eTutoring services for students across the state.
Content on the SBCTC eLearning site is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License