SBCTC Policy Manual
Chapter 5: Enrollment Reporting and Tuition and Fees
5.20.00 Enrollment Reporting Discrepancies
Enrollment information is a fundamental element in budget allocations. Therefore, it is necessary that the information reported by community and technical colleges is accurate and consistent. To ensure accuracy and consistency, the following progressive actions may be taken when enrollment reporting does not comply with the RCW, WAC and/or SBCTC policies, procedures, or reporting requirements.
- A district will be notified in writing of a reporting discrepancy. The notice will indicate that reporting practices will be examined at specified intervals to verify compliance with the appropriate procedures.
- If subsequent examination does not reflect compliance it will be the discretion of the Executive Director of the State Board to take any one or combination of the following actions:
- Continued in-depth examination of district reporting practices until further notice.
- Appoint a team composed of State Board staff and/or system representatives to assist the district in complying with the reporting procedures.
- A retroactive adjustment to the improperly reported enrollment and funding to reflect proper enrollment reporting.
- Permanent or temporary reduction or redistribution of student FTEs.
|SBCTC Resolution 02-09-16
||Board approved Policy Manual
Top of page
Page Manager: email@example.com
Page Reviewed/Updated: April 14, 2014, 2:42 PM