Detailed information about health and retirement plans for community and technical college human resource and payroll professionals, as well as current and prospective employees of the college system.


State Board Retirement Plan (SBRP)

State Board Voluntary Investment Program (SBVIP)

SBRP Supplemental Benefit

SBRP Forms and Plan Documents

Retirement comparison tools

Compare Teachers Retirement System Plan 3 (TRS3) to SBRP

Compare Public Employee Retirement System 3 (PERS3) to SBRP

Retirement planning resources

Medical and Dental

Health, Dental Insurance


Contact a Benefits Coordinator




Page Manager:
Page Reviewed/Updated: July 30, 2015, 9:00 AM

WA State Board for Community and Technical Colleges  |  Open 8 AM - 5 PM, Mon-Fri  |  Phone: 360-704-4400  |  Fax: 360-704-4415

PO Box 42495  1300 Quince Street SE  Olympia, WA 98504-2495  |  Get Directions  |  Contact Web Master