Council for Basic Skills (CBS)
Get help downloading files.
Council for Basic Skills (CBS) comprises all basic skills providers funded through Adult Basic Education at the State Board for Community and Technical Colleges. CBS meets quarterly to carry out its two-fold purpose:
- To assist and report to the Instruction Commission on issues affecting state, local, or federally funded adult and family literacy programs and basic skills education issues, and
- To promote student success by improving and coordinating basic skills instruction, in accordance with the state and federal guidelines for Adult and Family Literacy education.
Current chairperson: Darlene Snider, Walla Walla Community College
Current and previous meeting minutes and handouts.
July 30-31, 2014 - Yakima Valley Community College
- October 9-10, 2014 - Skagit Valley College
- January 15-16, 2015 - GRCC Kent Station
- April 16-17, 2015 - Clark College
- June 11, 2015 - Cascadia College
Page Manager: email@example.com
Page Reviewed/Updated: July 14, 2014, 1:35 PM