In-State High School Graduates (fee pay status - 36)

Go to Waivers homepage

Residency Classification

This residency classification is for high school graduates who have spent a qualifying amount of time in the state.


High school graduates who spent at least 75 percent of both their junior and senior years in high school in the state and whose parents or legal guardians have been domiciled in the state for at least one year within the five year period before the student graduates from high school shall be coded as residents.  Students must enroll in college within six months of high school graduation and remain continuously enrolled for three quarters. 

Statutory Authority

RCW 28B.15.012(2)(d) – Classification as resident or nonresident student – definitions.


Go to Waivers homepage

Top of page

Page Manager:
Page Reviewed/Updated: September 12, 2014, 11:19 AM

The Content box should not go past this line >>

WA State Board for Community and Technical Colleges  |  Open 8 AM - 5 PM, Mon-Fri  |  Phone: 360-704-4400  |  Fax: 360-704-4415

PO Box 42495  1300 Quince Street SE  Olympia, WA 98504-2495  |  Get Directions  |  Contact Web Master