Emergency Funding

helpGet help downloading files.

The Community and Technical College budget process sets aside funds each biennium to respond to emergencies and unforeseen conditions.

Asbestos and Hazardous Material Abatement

Funds are set aside each biennium for asbestos and hazardous material abatement. These funds are available on a first-come-first-serve basis. Colleges can request reimbursement of abatement cost including design and testing fees, plus sales tax. The form of the request is a letter to the State Board capital office including supporting documentation.

Emergency Projects

Funds are set aside each biennium to augment RMI funding for larger emergency projects. Colleges are required to participate in the funding of these projects. The files listed below are provided to clarify the request process and to provide request materials.

Emergency Funding Information and Request Materials

Page Manager: asavin@sbctc.edu
Page Reviewed/Updated: May 14, 2014, 4:34 PM

The Content box should not go past this line >>

WA State Board for Community and Technical Colleges  |  Open 8 AM - 5 PM, Mon-Fri  |  Phone: 360-704-4400  |  Fax: 360-704-4415

PO Box 42495  1300 Quince Street SE  Olympia, WA 98504-2495  |  Get Directions  |  Contact Web Master