Washington State Association of College Trustees (ACT)
Get help downloading files.
What is ACT?
The Washington State Association of College Trustees (ACT) is comprised of all the trustees of the 30 two-year college districts in Washington and is the "trade association" for trustees.
ACT provides support and coordination for trustees in the areas of education, communication and advocacy.
Board of Directors
- President: Tyler Page, Renton Technical College
- President-elect: Jon Lane, Big Bend Community College
- Secretary: Mary Moss, Clover Park Technical College
- Treasurer: Betty Cobbs, Everett Community College
- Immediate Past Pres.: Greg Bever, Community Colleges of Spokane
- Members At-Large:
- Legislative Action Committee Co-Chairs:
Kim Tanaka, ACT Director
Candace Robbecke, ACT Administrative Assistant
Top of page
Page Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Page Reviewed/Updated: August 26, 2015, 3:57 PM