Medical, Dental, Insurance
Public Employees Benefits Board (PEBB)
Through the Washington State Health Care Authority, the Public Employees Benefits Board (PEBB) provides a comprehensive benefits package to eligible state and higher education employees, employer groups, retirees and their dependents, including:
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Arrangements (FSA)
- Dependent Care Assistance Program (DCAP)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- And more
Tips for Choosing a Plan
- Balance your need for low-deductible coverage against higher costs in monthly premiums.
- Check to see if your doctor is on the preferred provider list of the plan you choose.
- Compare how each plan pays for any high cost or special needs you may have.
Page Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Page Reviewed/Updated: July 29, 2015, 4:57 PM