Public Information Commission
spring 2015 conference
- May 14 and 15, 2015 at Clark College Columbia Tech Center, room 143
- May 14 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- May 15 from 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Register for the PIC spring 2015 conference by May 8.
Clark College's Columbia Tech Center: 18700 Mill Plain Blvd. Vancouver 98683 (directions)
- Agenda will be posted when finalized.
- There is no parking fee or pass, however do not park in faculty/staff designated spots. LEV parking is available.
Hampton Inn & Suites: 315 SE Olympia Dr. Vancouver 98684 (directions)
- To make your reservation:
- Reservations must be made by May 1. The block of rooms will be released after that date.
- Rates are $137 per night plus tax.
- In-person (both days): $75
- In-person (Thursday only): $50
- In-person (Friday only): $25
- ITV (both days or single day): $15
Page Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Page Reviewed/Updated: April 14, 2015, 11:52 AM