Natural Resource - Resident/Nonresident

(fee pay status - resident 58, nonresident 59)

Go to Waivers homepage

Tuition Waiver

This waiver is available for qualified dislocated forest products workers or their unemployed spouses. 


Community colleges may waive all or a portion of tuition and fees for dislocated forest products workers or their unemployed spouse if enrolled for 10 or more credits for a maximum of six quarters within a two year period.  Approval from the SBCTC will be sent to the Job Service Center and the college.  Students will receive notification from the Job Service Center.     

This waiver is included in the 35% legislative limit. 

Statutory Authority

RCW 28B.50.259 - Program for dislocated forest products workers — waiver from tuition and fees.


Back to Waivers homepage

Top of page

Page Manager:
Page Reviewed/Updated: September 12, 2014, 11:19 AM

The Content box should not go past this line >>

WA State Board for Community and Technical Colleges  |  Open 8 AM - 5 PM, Mon-Fri  |  Phone: 360-704-4400  |  Fax: 360-704-4415

PO Box 42495  1300 Quince Street SE  Olympia, WA 98504-2495  |  Get Directions  |  Contact Web Master