Border County (fee pay status - 30)

Go to Waivers homepage

Residency Classification

This residency classification is available for students from eligible Oregon border counties enrolled at specific community colleges.  


The residency classification is only available for students at Walla Walla, Columbia Basin, Clark, Lower Columbia and Grays Harbor College.  The college may enroll students who are residents of certain Oregon border counties as resident students, charging resident tuition rates.  To be eligible, the students must be domiciled in a border county for at least 90 days. 

Statutory Authority

RCW 28B.15.0139 – Resident tuition rates – border county higher education opportunity project.


Go to Waivers homepage

Top of page

Page Manager:
Page Reviewed/Updated: September 12, 2014, 11:19 AM


The Content box should not go past this line >>

WA State Board for Community and Technical Colleges  |  Open 8 AM - 5 PM, Mon-Fri  |  Phone: 360-704-4400  |  Fax: 360-704-4415

PO Box 42495  1300 Quince Street SE  Olympia, WA 98504-2495  |  Get Directions  |  Contact Web Master